Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Malacca The Historic State

Hey, recently I just print a photobook from photobook.com with the voucher I bought from ilovediscount with the price of RM38 instead of RM128 at normal price. Since I'm not good at putting sentences or telling story (andddd broken English), I'll post you guys the series of photo's that I put on my photobook.

For my first series of photobook, i decide to put Malacca as the topic. The photos were taken on December last year (Gosh... took me more than 3 month to finish it up.. ngek). Me and Din decide to go Malacca for a day trip just to capture photo's for my photobook. Actually im planning more series of my little journey into the photobook (only God knows when the next series will be out)

So this is the series of photo's that we take.. Actually most of the photo's were taken by Din..

MalaccaTrip, Malaysia

MalaccaTrip, Malaysia


MalaccaTrip, Malaysia

MalaccaTrip, Malaysia

MalaccaTrip, Malaysia

MalaccaTrip, Malaysia

MalaccaTrip, Malaysia

MalaccaTrip, Malaysia

MalaccaTrip, Malaysia

MalaccaTrip, Malaysia


MalaccaTrip, Malaysia

MalaccaTrip, Malaysia


MalaccaTrip, Malaysia

MalaccaTrip, Malaysia
The Chinese painting on the wall is my fav.  Anyone notice this building around Jonker Walk? If you walk to Jonker from Casa Del Rio hotel, you might notice this building. Very classic.

Those are some of our pictures during the day trip to Malacca (Too lazy to put all picture..). Notice on 1 picture above that my outfit is different from other pic? Heh it's because I run out of pictures to be included in my Photobook, so, I search on my pc's for old picture of me in Malacca. Lastly, this is the final result of my printed Photobook.

MalaccaTrip, Malaysia

MalaccaTrip, Malaysia

MalaccaTrip, Malaysia

MalaccaTrip, Malaysia

Forgave my broken english. Since this is travel post, I think it's better for me to write in English so that I can promote Malaysia to foreigners.

End.

p/s: Next post maybe I will blog about Fraser's Hill.. Erm... Maybe..........

No comments: