Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

the talented Bruno Mars

on this post, im gonna post some of his video showing how creative he is.. im not gonna post his official video clip.. tapi video-video show yang Bruno Mars dah buat.. Watch it and i bet you will say that Bruno Mars really talented!

ok, kalau korang malas nak tengok semua video ni, aku cadangkan korang tengok video yang last tu.. siyesss! tengok yang itu..

1:: Lepas je tengok video ni, im really2 hoping that bruno mars will do full cover of his own version of Nothing on You.. Can't get enough listening to this song.. i keep on replay this video.. Here's the phrase on his own version that will make most girls melt..

If I told you I was perfect I’d be lying
If there is something I’m not doing girl I’m trying
I know I’m no angel but I’m not so bad, no no no
If you see me at the party conversatin'
That doesn’t mean telephone numbers are exchanging
I know I’m no angel but I’m not so bad
You should know there is beautiful girls all over the world





ok move to next video.. still the same song Nothing on you.. tapi if u'll watch it, at the middle of the song, lampu stage sume terpadam.. but then, this brilliant Bruno Mars, die tak menggelabah, siap boleh buat lawak jadi penonton pun tak de ikut gelabah jugak..

some of his phrase: Don't worry bout the lights coz im gonna fired someone..
i wrote this shit so i can sing it right here..



best kan? haaa... muntah darah la korang layan video Bruno Mars ni.. eh tapi i tak muntah darah pun.. makin enjoy ade la..

ok2.. layan yang ni pulak.. yang nih paling best for me.. sedap berlunak-lunak suara die nih.. dah tu memang boleh main music secara spontan.. Tros la aku berangan.. kalau la aku pandai main gitar, it would be coolllll... hehehe.. ok try to listen till the end.. korang akan teruja time die cover lagu micheal jackson - The way you make me feel tu.. i can feel him! hahahaha




last la.. aku taw korang dah boring and even some tak play pun video2 kat atas ni.. bagi yang tros skip ke video ni, haaaa, korang memang patut tengok.. Hes super brilliant! Bayangkan lagu Nirvana - smell like teen spirit tu, die boleh mashup kan dengan lagu Micheal Jackson - Billie Jean.. nak taw hasil nye cam ne, tengok video ni.. Medley dengan lagu seven nation army..

No comments: